The budgets for Kyushu University as a national university corporation are the financial basis for the education, research, medical treatment, etc., carried out by the University.

In terms of income budget of the University, the ratio of university income has increased due to the increase of university hospital income since incorporation and accounts for 47.0% of the whole budget. We are also endeavoring to earn income for Academic Research and Industrial Collaboration which is essential for the development of education and research activities of the University. On the other hand, in terms of expenditures, operating expenses account for a large portion of the total budget. Specifically, costs and expenses for education and research account for 35.9% and medical accounts 38.7%, totaling 74.6%.​​