Compliance Violation Hotline
Kyushu University has established a hotline to which both those within the University and outside can report breaches of the National University Corporation Act, other laws and regulations, or the University’s own rules.
○Hotline for Reports
Kyushu University Legal Affairs and Compliance Division
〒 819-0395 744 Motooka, Nishi-ku, Fukuoka City
Replace ★ with @ in email addresses.
○External Reporting Contact
Please refer to the website at the following URL.
○Important points for reporting violations
- ・You must give your name, in principle. As long as the report is not found to be made with malicious intent, no person reporting a violation will be treated unfavorably on account of their having made a report.
- ・Please provide reasonable grounds for submitting a report or evidence of the alleged impropriety.
- ・Depending on the nature of the report, the matter may be handed over to the department with responsibility for administrative matters concerning the compliance violation in question or they may be informed of the necessary information.
- ・Those reporting violations are requested to cooperate with the investigation in good faith.
- ・If the report is found to have been made with malicious intent, a punishment may be imposed or other necessary steps taken.
○Other consultation services
Requests for advice and reports concerning the following matters are dealt with by the advice desks listed below.
- ・Seeking advice and lodging complaints about harassment
- ・Research misconduct reporting counter
- ・Fraudulent use of research funds reporting counter
- ・Hotline for reports concerning degree screening
- ・All-purpose consultation service for students